Funding source: No external funding was secured for this study.
Letter to the Editor
Paediatric poisoning due to nicotine replacement therapy products: An emerging hazard
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 164–165, February 2014
How to Cite
Slaughter, R. J., Shieffelbien, L. M., Temple, W. A. and Schep, L. J. (2014), Paediatric poisoning due to nicotine replacement therapy products: An emerging hazard. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 164–165. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12519
Financial disclosure: The authors have no financial relationships relevant to this article to disclose.
Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Submission statements: There are no prior publications or submissions with any overlapping information, including studies and patients. The manuscript is being submitted only to the Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, is not being submitted elsewhere while under consideration, and has not been published elsewhere. No author has received an honorarium, grant or other form of payment to produce the manuscript. All authors have participated in the concept and design, analysis and interpretation of data, and drafting or revising of the manuscript. All authors have approved the manuscript as submitted and take full responsibility for the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.