Licence for publication: The corresponding author has the right to grant on behalf of all authors, and does grant on behalf of all authors, an exclusive licence on a world-wide basis to the Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd ACN 004 901 562 (Blackwell Publishing) to publish the this article including the abstract in printed and electronic form, in all languages, and to administer subsidiary rights agreements with third parties for the full period of copyright and all renewals, extensions, revisions and revivals. The article is deemed to include all material submitted for publication and includes the text, figures, tables, author contact details and all supplementary material accompanying the article.
Infantile haemangiomas that failed treatment with propranolol: Clinical and histopathological features
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 619–625, August 2014
How to Cite
Phillips, R. J., Lokmic, Z., Crock, C. M. and Penington, A. (2014), Infantile haemangiomas that failed treatment with propranolol: Clinical and histopathological features. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 619–625. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12600
Conflict of interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.