Conflict of interest: The authors have no disclosures or conflicts of interest.
Home-use icterometry in neonatal hyperbilirubinaemia: Cluster-randomised controlled trial in Vietnam
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 674–679, September 2014
How to Cite
Luu, M. N., Le, L. T., Tran, B. H., Duong, T. K., Nguyen, H. T., Le, V. T. and Partridge, J. C. (2014), Home-use icterometry in neonatal hyperbilirubinaemia: Cluster-randomised controlled trial in Vietnam. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 674–679. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12611
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2014
- UCSF Medical Center Foundation
- UCSF Dean's Office
- UCSF Office of International Programs
- Vietnamese American Medical Association
- Tung Van Dinh MD Memorial Travel Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.