Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Generalisability of the inflammatory bowel disease knowledge inventory device to assess disease-related knowledge in Australian children
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 591–595, August 2014
How to Cite
Day, A. S., Lemberg, D. A., Nichol, A., Clarkson, C. and Otley, A. R. (2014), Generalisability of the inflammatory bowel disease knowledge inventory device to assess disease-related knowledge in Australian children. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 591–595. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12612
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.