Conflict of interest: None declared.
Predicting autism diagnosis by 7 years of age using parent report of infant social communication skills
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 693–700, September 2014
How to Cite
Veness, C., Prior, M., Eadie, P., Bavin, E. and Reilly, S. (2014), Predicting autism diagnosis by 7 years of age using parent report of infant social communication skills. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 693–700. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12614
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: #1041947, #607407, #1023493
- Victorian Government Operational Infrastructure Support Program
- NHMRC practitioner fellowship. Grant Number: #1041892
- Speech Pathology Australia
- Syd and Ann Wellard Memorial Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.