2-year-old girl with pancytopenia due to vitamin B12 (cobalamin) deficiency
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 926–928, November 2014
How to Cite
Ho, C. H., Thomas, M., McGuire, E. and Yano, S. (2014), 2-year-old girl with pancytopenia due to vitamin B12 (cobalamin) deficiency. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 926–928. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12619
Author Contributions: CHH drafted the initial manuscript, revised subsequent versions of the manuscript, performed the literature search and approved the final manuscript as submitted. MT revised the subsequent versions of the manuscript and approved the final manuscript as submitted. EM revised subsequent versions of the manuscript and approved the final manuscript as submitted. SY revised subsequent versions of the manuscript and approved the final manuscript as submitted. All authors were involved in caring for the patient.
Funding source: No external funding was secured for writing this manuscript.
Financial disclosure and support: The authors have no financial relationships or support to disclose.
Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.