Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Are vitamin D levels affected by acute bacterial infections in children?
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 643–646, August 2014
How to Cite
Binfield, A., Aird, C., Murdoch, D. R., Elder, P. and Walls, T. (2014), Are vitamin D levels affected by acute bacterial infections in children?. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 643–646. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12620
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Performance Based Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.