Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose. MAS wrote the first draft of the manuscript, and no honorarium, grant or any other form of payment was provided to produce this manuscript.
Where should we measure waist circumference in clinically overweight and obese youth?
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 519–524, July 2014
How to Cite
Sabin, M. A., Wong, N., Campbell, P., Lee, K. J., McCallum, Z. and Werther, G. A. (2014), Where should we measure waist circumference in clinically overweight and obese youth?. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 519–524. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12626
Disclosure: The authors have no financial relationships relevant to this article to disclose. There are no prior publications or submissions with any overlapping information, including studies and patients.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
- National Health & Medical Research Council (NH&MRC) Health Professional Training Fellowship. Grant Number: APP1012201
- Victorian Government Operational Infrastructure Support Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.