Conflict of interest: There are no conflicts of interest associated with any of the authors of this review.
Is physiotherapy effective in the management of child and adolescent conversion disorder? A systematic review
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 159–167, February 2015
How to Cite
FitzGerald, T. L., Southby, A. K., Haines, T. P., Hough, J. P. and Skinner, E. H. (2015), Is physiotherapy effective in the management of child and adolescent conversion disorder? A systematic review. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 51: 159–167. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12630
Funding: This work was supported by the Allied Health Research Unit of Monash Health. Assoc. Prof. Terrence P. Haines was supported by a National Health and Medical Council (Australia) Career Development Award.
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Allied Health Research Unit of Monash Health
- National Health and Medical Council (Australia) Career Development Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.