Conflict of interest: There are no conflicts of interest associated with any of the authors of this review.
Is physiotherapy effective in the management of child and adolescent conversion disorder? A systematic review
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
How to Cite
FitzGerald, T. L., Southby, A. K., Haines, T. P., Hough, J. P. and Skinner, E. H. (2014), Is physiotherapy effective in the management of child and adolescent conversion disorder? A systematic review. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12630
Funding: This work was supported by the Allied Health Research Unit of Monash Health. Assoc. Prof. Terrence P. Haines was supported by a National Health and Medical Council (Australia) Career Development Award.
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Allied Health Research Unit of Monash Health
- National Health and Medical Council (Australia) Career Development Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.