Conflict of interest: None.
Childhood tuberculosis: A roadmap towards zero deaths
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 258–261, March 2016
How to Cite
2016) Childhood tuberculosis: A roadmap towards zero deaths. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 52: 258–261. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12647., and (
- Issue online: 28 APR 2016
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- 2World Health Organization. Guidance for National Tuberculosis Programmes on the Management of Tuberculosis in Children. Geneva, Switzerland: WHO press, 2006. WHO/HTM/TB/2006.371.
- 3World Health Organization. Global Tuberculosis Report 2013. World Health Organisation, Geneva, Switzerland 2013. Available from: http://www.who.int/tb/publications/global_report/en/index.html [accessed March 2014].
- 6Spectrum of disease in children treated for tuberculosis at a tertiary children's hospital in Australia. J. Ped. Infect. Dis. Soc. 2013; 2: 224–231., , , , .
- 7World Health Organization. Roadmap for Childhood Tuberculosis: Towards Zero Deaths. Geneva, Switzerland: WHO Document Production Services, 2013. Available from:%20http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/89506/1/9789241506137_eng.pdf [accessed May 2014]. WHO/HTM/TB/2013.12 2013.
- 12The Union Child TB Working Group. Desk-guide for the Diagnosis and Management of TB in Children. IUATLD, 2010. Available from: http://www.theunion.org/index.php/en/resources/scientific-publications/tuberculosis/item/193-desk-guide-for-diagnosis-and-management-of-tb-in-children [accessed May 2014].,
- 15The regulatory environment for the evaluation of new tuberculosis drugs in children. Progress Resp. Res. 2011; 40: 235–242., , et al.