Conflict of interests: All authors have no competing interests to declare.
Primary health-care costs associated with special health care needs up to age 7 years: Australian population-based study
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 768–774, October 2014
How to Cite
Quach, J., Oberklaid, F., Gold, L., Lucas, N., Mensah, F. K. and Wake, M. (2014), Primary health-care costs associated with special health care needs up to age 7 years: Australian population-based study. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 768–774. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12649
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2014
- Commonwealth Department of Social Services
- Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Program
- Victorian Department of Education and Early Child Development
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 436914, 1037449, 1035100, 1046518
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.