Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Development and feasibility of a child obesity prevention intervention in general practice: The Healthy 4 Life pilot study
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 890–894, November 2014
How to Cite
Denney-Wilson, E., Robinson, A., Laws, R. and Harris, M. F. (2014), Development and feasibility of a child obesity prevention intervention in general practice: The Healthy 4 Life pilot study. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 890–894. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12671
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.