Conflict of interest: None.
Comparison of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization references/standards for height in contemporary Australian children: Analyses of the Raine Study and Australian National Children's Nutrition and Physical Activity cohorts
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 895–901, November 2014
How to Cite
Hughes, I., Harris, M., Cotterill, A., Garnett, S., Bannink, E., Pennell, C., Sly, P., Leong, G. M., Cowell, C., Ambler, G., Werther, G., Hofman, P., Cutfield, W. and Choong, C. S. (2014), Comparison of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization references/standards for height in contemporary Australian children: Analyses of the Raine Study and Australian National Children's Nutrition and Physical Activity cohorts. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 895–901. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12672
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
- University of Western Australia (UWA)
- Telethon Institute for Child Health Research
- Raine Medical Research Foundation
- UWA Faculty of Medicine
- Dentistry and Health Sciences
- Women's and Infant's Research Foundation
- Curtin University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.