Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest.
Factors relating to hospitalisation and economic burden of paediatric constipation in the state of Victoria, Australia, 2002–2009
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 993–999, December 2014
How to Cite
Ansari, H., Ansari, Z., Lim, T., Hutson, J. M. and Southwell, B. R. (2014), Factors relating to hospitalisation and economic burden of paediatric constipation in the state of Victoria, Australia, 2002–2009. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 993–999. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12675
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2014
- NHMRC Senior Research Fellowship
- Victorian Government Operational Infrastructural Support Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.