Conflict of interest: The authors declare no competing interests. This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
High flow nasal cannula for continuous positive airway pressure weaning in preterm neonates: A single-centre experience
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 199–203, February 2015
How to Cite
Sasi, A. and Malhotra, A. (2015), High flow nasal cannula for continuous positive airway pressure weaning in preterm neonates: A single-centre experience. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 51: 199–203. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12693
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!