Conflict of interest: None declared.
Compression force on the upper jaw during neonatal intubation: Mannequin study
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
How to Cite
Doreswamy, S. M., Almannaei, K., Fusch, C. and Shivananda, S. (2014), Compression force on the upper jaw during neonatal intubation: Mannequin study. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12706
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2014
- McMaster University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.