Shock Corridors: The New Rhetoric of Horror in Gus Van Sant's Elephant
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Popular Culture
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 1310–1329, December 2012
How to Cite
Rich, J. A. (2012), Shock Corridors: The New Rhetoric of Horror in Gus Van Sant's Elephant. The Journal of Popular Culture, 45: 1310–1329. doi: 10.1111/jpcu.12009
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!