A History of the Modern British Ghost Story. Simon Hay. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2011. 264pp. $85.00 cloth.
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013, The Authors The Journal of Popular Culture, © 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Popular Culture
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 237–239, February 2013
How to Cite
Norman, T. (2013), A History of the Modern British Ghost Story. Simon Hay. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2011. 264pp. $85.00 cloth. . The Journal of Popular Culture, 46: 237–239. doi: 10.1111/jpcu.12022_9
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!