Pascal Billand, Department of Economics, University of Lyon-Saint Etienne, Bâtiment D, 6 rue Basse des Rives, 42023 Saint Etienne, France (email@example.com). Christophe Bravard, Department of Economics, University of Lyon-Saint Etienne, Bâtiment D, 6 rue Basse des Rives, 42023 Saint Etienne, France (firstname.lastname@example.org). Sudipta Sarangi, DIW Berlin and Department of Economics, Louisiana State University, 110 Thomas Boyd, Baton Rouge, LA 70803, United States (email@example.com).
Directed Networks with Spillovers
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 849–878, December 2012
How to Cite
BILLAND, P., BRAVARD, C. and SARANGI, S. (2012), Directed Networks with Spillovers. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 849–878. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12000
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Received October 28, 2008; Accepted February 20, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!