Philippe De Donder, Toulouse School of Economics (GREMAQ-CNRS and IDEI), 21 allée de Brienne, 31015 Toulouse Cedex 6, France (email@example.com). Michel Le Breton, Toulouse School of Economics (GREMAQ and IDEI), 21 allée de Brienne, 31015 Toulouse Cedex 6, France (firstname.lastname@example.org). Eugenio Peluso, Department of Economics, University of Verona, Via dell’università, 3, 37129 Verona, Italy (email@example.com).
Majority Voting in Multidimensional Policy Spaces: Kramer–Shepsle versus Stackelberg
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 879–909, December 2012
How to Cite
DE DONDER, P., LE BRETON, M. and PELUSO, E. (2012), Majority Voting in Multidimensional Policy Spaces: Kramer–Shepsle versus Stackelberg. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 879–909. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12001
We thank an associate editor and two referees for their insightful suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies.
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Received January 5, 2010; Accepted March 20, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!