Donald E. Campbell, Department of Economics, The College of William and Mary (firstname.lastname@example.org). Jerry S. Kelly, Department of Economics, Syracuse University.
A Measure Of The Trade-Off Between Responsiveness and Nondictatorship for Arrovian Social Welfare Functions
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 95–102, February 2013
How to Cite
CAMPBELL, D. E. and KELLY, J. S. (2013), A Measure Of The Trade-Off Between Responsiveness and Nondictatorship for Arrovian Social Welfare Functions. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 95–102. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12002
We are grateful for the input of our referees and associate editor. The paper has benefitted substantially from their assistance.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Received August 31, 2010; Accepted April 22, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!