Guang-Zhen Sun, Department of Economics, Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities, University of Macau, Macau Special Administrative Region, China (email@example.com). The author would like to thank the two referees and the associate editor for their insightful and constructive comments on earlier versions of the paper, and to gratefully acknowledge the support from the Research Council of University of Macau (RG 096/09–10S/SGZ/FSH), and the Logan Fellowship from Monash University, Australia as well, as part of this research was done when the author held the Senior Logan Fellow at Monash University. The usual disclaimer applies.
When Does Everyone Contribute in the Private Provision of Local Public Goods?
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 911–925, December 2012
How to Cite
SUN, G.-Z. (2012), When Does Everyone Contribute in the Private Provision of Local Public Goods?. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 911–925. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12003
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Received March 9, 2009; Accepted February 28, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!