Lydia Mechtenberg, Universität Hamburg, Von-Melle-Park 5, 20146 Hamburg, Germany (firstname.lastname@example.org). Roland Strausz, Humboldt Universität Berlin. We thank Michael Burda, Volker Grossmann, Jennifer Hunt, Alexandra Spitz–Oener, and especially Silke Uebelmesser and two anonymous referees for helpful discussions and suggestions. This research was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft through the SFB 649 “Economic Risk.”
Migration of the Talented: Can Europe Catch Up with the U.S.?
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 945–969, December 2012
How to Cite
MECHTENBERG, L. and STRAUSZ, R. (2012), Migration of the Talented: Can Europe Catch Up with the U.S.?. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 945–969. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12005
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Received September 28, 2010; Accepted February 21, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!