S. Hun Seog, Business School, Seoul National University, 599 Gwanak Ro, Gwanuk-Gu, Seoul, 151-916, Korea (firstname.lastname@example.org). Yoon-Suk Baik, Business School, Korea Advanced Institute for Science and Technology (KAIST), 207-43 Cheongryangri-Dong, Dongdaemun-Gu, Seoul, 130-722, Korea (email@example.com).
Inefficient Investment, Information Asymmetry, and Competition for Managers
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 971–995, December 2012
How to Cite
SEOG, S. H. and BAIK, Y.-S. (2012), Inefficient Investment, Information Asymmetry, and Competition for Managers. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 971–995. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12006
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Received June 5, 2009; Accepted February 28, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!