Milo Bianchi, Université Paris Dauphine, Place de Lattre de Tassigny, 75016 Paris, France (email@example.com).
Immigration Policy and Self-Selecting Migrants
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 1–23, February 2013
How to Cite
BIANCHI, M. (2013), Immigration Policy and Self-Selecting Migrants. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 1–23. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12007
Thanks to two anonymous referees and to Abhijit Banerjee, Jess Benhabib, Guido Friebel, Sergei Izmalkov Anna Maria Mayda, Sten Nyberg, Elena Paltseva, and Jörgen Weibull for helpful comments. Thanks to Région Ile-de-France for financial support.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Received July 19, 2010; Accepted April 3, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!