Nancy H. Chau, Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853 (email@example.com). Rolf Färe, Department of Economics, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR 97331 (Rolf.Fare@orst.edu). Shawna Grosskopf, Department of Economics, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR 97331 (Shawna.Grosskopf@orst.edu).
Trade Restrictiveness and Pollution
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 25–52, February 2013
How to Cite
CHAU, N. H., FÄRE, R. and GROSSKOPF, S. (2013), Trade Restrictiveness and Pollution. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 25–52. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12008
We are grateful to an associate editor of this journal and a referee for insightful suggestions and comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Received September 3, 2009; Accepted April 17, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!