Cesare Dosi, Department of Economics, University of Padova, Via del Santo 33, 35100 Padova, Italy (email@example.com). Michele Moretto, Department of Economics, University of Padova, Centro Studi Levi Cases, Fondazione ENI Enrico Mattei, Italy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Auctioning Monopoly Franchises: Award Criteria and Rollout Obligations
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 53–75, February 2013
How to Cite
DOSI, C. and MORETTO, M. (2013), Auctioning Monopoly Franchises: Award Criteria and Rollout Obligations. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 53–75. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12009
We thank, without implication, Gilberto Muraro, the associate editor and one anonymous referee for helpful suggestions and comments. Financial support by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (research grant PRIN 20089PYFHY_002) is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Received January 18, 2009; Accepted April 8, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!