Mike Felgenhauer, Department of Economics, University of Mannheim 68131, Germany (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Informational and Monetary Lobbying: Expert Politicians, Good Decisions?
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 125–155, February 2013
How to Cite
FELGENHAUER, M. (2013), Informational and Monetary Lobbying: Expert Politicians, Good Decisions?. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 125–155. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12012
I thank Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, Matthias Dahm, Hans Peter Grüner, Elisabeth Schulte, Heiner Schumacher, Tri Vi Dang, Wioletta Dziuda, Simon Lörtscher, the seminar participants in Mannheim and at the NASM 2009 in Boston, an anonymous referee and an associate editor for useful comments and suggestions.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Received January 20, 2010; Accepted March 23, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!