Mike Felgenhauer, Department of Economics, University of Mannheim 68131, Germany (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Informational and Monetary Lobbying: Expert Politicians, Good Decisions?
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 125–155, February 2013
How to Cite
FELGENHAUER, M. (2013), Informational and Monetary Lobbying: Expert Politicians, Good Decisions?. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 125–155. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12012
I thank Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, Matthias Dahm, Hans Peter Grüner, Elisabeth Schulte, Heiner Schumacher, Tri Vi Dang, Wioletta Dziuda, Simon Lörtscher, the seminar participants in Mannheim and at the NASM 2009 in Boston, an anonymous referee and an associate editor for useful comments and suggestions.
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
- Received January 20, 2010; Accepted March 23, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!