Fabien Ngendakuriyo, Groupe d'études et de recherche en analyse des décisions (GERAD), HEC Montréal, 3000, chemin de la Cte-Sainte-Catherine, Montréal, Québec, Canada M3T 2A7 (email@example.com).
Institutional Quality and Growth
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 157–183, February 2013
How to Cite
NGENDAKURIYO, F. (2013), Institutional Quality and Growth. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 157–183. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12013
The author thanks two anonymous referees for their crucial comments and suggestions.
I gratefully acknowledge financial support of the Belgian research program, PAI P6/07 Economic Policy and Finance in the Global Equilibrium Analysis and Social Evaluation. This research is also part of the ARC project 09/14-18 on sustainability. I thank Raouf Boucekkine, Fabio Mariani, and Bastien Chabé-Ferret for helpful discussions and comments. Seminar participants to the doctoral workshop on “Economic Policy, Growth and Business Cycles” in Rochehaut (Belgium) and participants to the Public Economic Theory 2009 Conference at National University of Ireland and to the Globelics Dakar 2009 conference provided very helpful suggestions.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Received September 15, 2009; Accepted March 23, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!