The authors are grateful to Philippe Solal, the editor Myrna Wooders, an anonymous associate editor, and especially an anonymous reviewer for very detailed and helpful comments to a previous draft. Special thanks are due to Peter Holch Knudsen and Mich Tvede for valuable input at the early stages of this work. Of course, all deficiencies remain the responsibility of the authors.
Forming and Dissolving Partnerships in Cooperative Game Situations
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 208–228, April 2013
How to Cite
PLATZ, T. T. and ØSTERDAL, L. P. (2013), Forming and Dissolving Partnerships in Cooperative Game Situations. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 208–228. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12015
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Received June 4, 2009; Accepted May 2, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!