I want to thank the referee, the associate editor, and the editor for their helpful comments or suggestions. The remaining errors are mine.
Social Inefficiency of Free Entry with Status Effects
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 229–248, April 2013
How to Cite
WOO, W. C. (2013), Social Inefficiency of Free Entry with Status Effects. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 229–248. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12016
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Received January 3, 2010; Accepted May 11, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!