We would like to thank Charalambos Christou, Ludovic Renou, Costas Roumanias, and especially an anonymous referee and an associate editor of this journal for valuable comments and suggestions. Any remaining errors are solely our responsibility.
Intergenerational Complementarities in Education, Endogenous Public Policy, and the Relation Between Growth and Volatility
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 249–272, April 2013
How to Cite
PALIVOS, T. and VARVARIGOS, D. (2013), Intergenerational Complementarities in Education, Endogenous Public Policy, and the Relation Between Growth and Volatility. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 249–272. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12017
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Received July 1, 2010; Accepted April 17, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!