We would like to thank Stéphanie Jamet (OECD) and Julien Hugonnier (EPFL and SFI). We are grateful to the participants at the Environmental Meetings CORE-EUREQua-ECONOMIX for their comments. We also thank the participants at the “Monte Verità Conference on Sustainable Resource Use and Economic Dynamics – SURED 2008” that took place on June 1–6, 2008 in Ascona (Switzerland) and the participants at the conference “Frontiers in Environmental Economics and Natural Resources Management – AFSE 2008,” June 9–11, 2008, Toulouse, France.
Double Irreversibility and Environmental Policy Timing
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 273–291, April 2013
How to Cite
POMMERET, A. and PRIEUR, F. (2013), Double Irreversibility and Environmental Policy Timing. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 273–291. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12018
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Received February 2, 2010; Accepted March 31, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!