I acknowledge helpful comments from Magdalena Six, Christoph Graf, Clemens Ornstein, from two anonymous referees, an editor (Prof. Conley), and an associate editor from the journal.
Comparing Environmental Policy Instruments Within an Incomplete Contract Framework
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 319–340, April 2013
How to Cite
WIRL, F. (2013), Comparing Environmental Policy Instruments Within an Incomplete Contract Framework. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 319–340. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12020
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Received August 19, 2010; Accepted April 28, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!