Market Games in Successive Oligopolies
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 397–410, June 2013
How to Cite
GABSZEWICZ, J., LAUSSEL, D., VAN YPERSELE, T. and ZANAJ, S. (2013), Market Games in Successive Oligopolies. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 397–410. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12023
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!