I wish to thank Tim Besley, Christopher Bliss, Paul Klemperer, Clare Leaver, Gilat Levy, Sebastian Linnemayr, and Meg Meyer for their help and comments. I kindly acknowledge the financial support of the ESRC.
Bad Apples: Political Paralysis and the Quality of Politicians
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 433–447, June 2013
How to Cite
LEON, G. (2013), Bad Apples: Political Paralysis and the Quality of Politicians. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 433–447. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12024
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Is polarization bad?, European Economic Review, 2012, 56, 6, 1104,