I would like to thank an associate editor, two anonymous referees, Masaki Aoyagi, Atsushi Kajii, and Shigehiro Serizawa for their helpful suggestions. I am also grateful to Kazuhiko Hashimoto, Daisuke Oyama, Shuhei Morimoto, Stephen Morris, Tadashi Sekiguchi and Hiroshi Uno, as well as other participants at the 2009 Econometric Society Far East and South Asia Meeting, the 2009 Japanese Economic Association Spring Meeting, and the 2008 Kyoto Game Theory Workshop for their helpful comments and discussions. The financial support from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science via the Research Fellowship for Young Scientist is gratefully acknowledged.
A Coordination Game Model of Charitable Giving and Seed Money Effect
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 411–432, June 2013
How to Cite
HATSUMI, K. (2013), A Coordination Game Model of Charitable Giving and Seed Money Effect. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 411–432. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12025
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 04:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2009
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science via the Research Fellowship for Young Scientist