We would like to thank an associate editor and an anonymous referee of this journal for comments. We are also grateful to Jens Andvig, Abhijit Banerjee, Kaushik Basu, Maitreesh Ghatak, Dilip Mookherjee, Ashok Parikh, Gurleen Popli, and seminar participants at CMI, Bergen, and UEA for comments and discussions. Financial assistance under the Poverty, Inequality, and Development (PID) program at Cornell University is acknowledged by the second author.
Does Inequality Foster Corruption?
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 602–619, August 2013
How to Cite
DUTTA, I. and MISHRA, A. (2013), Does Inequality Foster Corruption?. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 602–619. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12027
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 04:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!