I am thankful to two anonymous referees and one associate editor of this journal for their very helpful comments. This version is substantially revised in light of their comments. This project started when I was visiting the Department of Economics at the National University of Singapore as a postdoctoral fellow. I am thankful to the department for its hospitality. Any remaining errors are my own responsibility.
Public Good Provision Under Monopolistic Competition
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 378–396, June 2013
How to Cite
MONDAL, D. (2013), Public Good Provision Under Monopolistic Competition. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 378–396. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12029
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!