I thank William Thomson for his guidance and advice and Herve Moulin for his suggestions. This paper is the first part of an earlier working paper entitled “Groves Mechanisms and Welfare Bounds in a Variable Population Setting.” (See Yengin, 2012c, for the second part.)
Identical Preferences Lower Bound for Allocation of Heterogenous Tasks and NIMBY Problems
Article first published online: 21 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 580–601, August 2013
How to Cite
YENGIN, D. (2013), Identical Preferences Lower Bound for Allocation of Heterogenous Tasks and NIMBY Problems. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 580–601. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12031
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 08:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!