We are grateful for valuable comments and suggestions from the editor, Myrna Wooders, an associate editor, an anonymous referee, and participants at the 6th Annual Conference of the Asia-Pacific Economic Association.
Government Expenditure Financing in a Two-Sector Cash-In-Advance Model of Endogenous Growth
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 773–801, October 2013
How to Cite
CHANG, W.-Y., TSAI, H.-F. and CHEN, S.-H. (2013), Government Expenditure Financing in a Two-Sector Cash-In-Advance Model of Endogenous Growth. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 773–801. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12035
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 08:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!