Financial support from the Secretaría de Estado de Investigación of the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (research project SEJ2007-67580-C02-01) is gratefully acknowledged. Many, many thanks to the reviewers of this paper and to the Associate Editor for pointing out embarrassing mistakes and making extremely useful suggestions.
To Majority through the Search for Unanimity
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 729–735, October 2013
How to Cite
QUESADA, A. (2013), To Majority through the Search for Unanimity. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 729–735. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12042
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 09:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2010
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: SEJ2007-67580-C02-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!