Voluntary Contributions with Risky and Uncertain Marginal Returns: The Importance of the Parameter Values
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 736–744, October 2013
How to Cite
LEVATI, M. V. and MORONE, A. (2013), Voluntary Contributions with Risky and Uncertain Marginal Returns: The Importance of the Parameter Values. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 15: 736–744. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12043
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!