This work was supported by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche of the French government through the program Investissements d'avenir (ANR-10-LABX-14-01). We are grateful for helpful comments from anonymous reviewers.
Competitive Permit Markets and Vertical Structures: The Relevance of Imperfectly Competitive Eco-Industries
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 69–95, February 2014
How to Cite
SCHWARTZ, S. and STAHN, H. (2014), Competitive Permit Markets and Vertical Structures: The Relevance of Imperfectly Competitive Eco-Industries. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 16: 69–95. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12048
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 07:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2011
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche of the French government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!