Ryoji Hiraguchi, Faculty of Economics, Ritsumeikan University, 1-1-1, Noji-Higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga, Japan (email@example.com).
Optimal Monetary Policy in OLG Models with Long-Lived Agents: A Note
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 164–172, February 2014
How to Cite
HIRAGUCHI, R. (2014), Optimal Monetary Policy in OLG Models with Long-Lived Agents: A Note. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 16: 164–172. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12050
I thank two anonymous referees for their comments.
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2013 10:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!