Ryoji Hiraguchi, Faculty of Economics, Ritsumeikan University, 1-1-1, Noji-Higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga, Japan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Optimal Monetary Policy in OLG Models with Long-Lived Agents: A Note
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 164–172, February 2014
How to Cite
HIRAGUCHI, R. (2014), Optimal Monetary Policy in OLG Models with Long-Lived Agents: A Note. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 16: 164–172. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12050
I thank two anonymous referees for their comments.
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2013 10:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2009
- 2009) Optimal monetary policy and economic growth, European Economic Review 53, 210–221. , , and (
- 1999) Optimal fiscal and monetary policy, in Handbook of Macroeconomics, J. Taylor and M. Woodford, eds., pp. 1671–1745. Amsterdam: Elsevier. , and (
- 2002) Optimal monetary policy, taxes, and public debt in an intertemporal equilibrium, Journal of Public Economic Theory 4, 299–316. , , and (
- 2000) Inflation uncertainty and growth in a cash-in-advance economy, Journal of Monetary Economics 45, 631–645. and (
- 2007) The Friedman rule: Old and new, Journal of Monetary Economics 54, 581–589. (
- 2003) Implementing the Friedman rule, Review of Economic Dynamics 6, 120–134. (