Concetta Mendolicchio, IAB. Dimitri Paolini, DEIR and CRENoS, Università di Sassari, and CREA, Université du Luxembourg. Tito Pietra, DSE, Università di Bologna. We thank for helpful comments R. Boucchekine, V. Vandenberghe, M. Belot, B. Decreuse, B. Van der Linden, L. Deidda, P. Pestieau, and participants of seminars at the University of Luxembourg, at the Università di Salerno, at ASSET 2009, at the 9th Journées L.-A. Gerard Varet, at ESWC and EEA 2010. We also thank an associate editor and two referees of this journal for helpful comments. The usual disclaimers apply. We acknowledge the financial support of MIUR-PRIN 2006 and Fondazione Banco di Sardegna. The first author acknowledges the support of the “Programma Visiting Professor” of the Università di Sassari. The second author gratefully acknowledges financial support from FNR (Measure AM2c), Luxembourg.
Income Taxes, Subsidies to Education, and Investments in Human Capital
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 24–47, February 2014
How to Cite
MENDOLICCHIO, C., PAOLINI, D. and PIETRA, T. (2014), Income Taxes, Subsidies to Education, and Investments in Human Capital. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 16: 24–47. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12051
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2013 10:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2011
- MIUR-PRIN 2006 and Fondazione Banco di Sardegna
- “Programma Visiting Professor” of the Università di Sassari
- FNR (Measure AM2c), Luxembourg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!