Liliane Karlinger, Department of Economics and Finance, Università LUISS Guido Carli, Viale Romania, 32, 00197 Roma - ITALIA (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The “Dark Side” of Deregulation: How Competition Affects the Size of the Shadow Economy
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 293–321, April 2014
How to Cite
KARLINGER, L. (2014), The “Dark Side” of Deregulation: How Competition Affects the Size of the Shadow Economy. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 16: 293–321. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12053
I am indebted to Massimo Motta, Frank Vella, Andrea Ichino, Pascal Courty, Pedro Pita Barros, Oriana Bandiera, and Patrick Rey, and two anonymous referees for valuable comments and suggestions. I also benefitted from the comments of Joe Harrington, Jesus Crespo Cuaresma, Sofronis Clerides, Giancarlo Corsetti, Gerd Muehlheusser, and Thomas Rønde. The usual disclaimer applies.
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2013 10:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!