Rupayan Pal, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR), Film City Road, Gen. A. K. Vaidya Marg, Goregaon (East), Mumbai 400065, India (email@example.com). Bibhas Saha, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich NR4 7TJ, United Kingdom (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Mixed Duopoly and Environment
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 96–118, February 2014
How to Cite
PAL, R. and SAHA, B. (2014), Mixed Duopoly and Environment. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 16: 96–118. doi: 10.1111/jpet.12056
We gratefully acknowledge helpful comments from two anonymous referees. Remaining errors, if any, are our responsibility.
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2013 10:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!